Saturday, December 11, 2010

thoughts...(sometimes)

I some times, get flashes of loneliness, I sometimes feel like I am being suffocated by all that that intrigues me.
and I sometimes cannot stand setting back and watching beauty before me, it makes me feel helpless.

I sometimes am as lost as one can be, and I sometimes do not understand, I sometimes hope, I sometimes really hope, I sometimes close my eyes ,press my palms against the table, hold my breath and really really hope.

and I more than some times fail.

I sometimes wonder, why on earth do they not see?
I sometimes fear that they never will.
I sometimes feel as if, I am just another head, just another body, and just another soul.
I sometimes am nothing but a speck.

and I am sometimes more, I am sometimes everything that anyone could hope for.
but that is only when I close my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment