Monday, May 16, 2011

update: annabel lee and others.

so basically here are my projects.
- for annabel lee : a volume of poetry.
- I wove a planet, out of plain thoughts.: a novel
- a scent of waist : a short story and some narrative poems collection.
-thoughts: thoughts!

I believe, writing, at least in my doctrine, id built on three primary steps: writing (ALOT) getting published, great reviews.
and so far, and after a year of writing-almost- I believe I have achieved step no.1.
why? because I have most likely attempted to write a at least 5 novels, and now, FINALLY! I have almost finished one ( 200+ pages, max 300) and it is quit poor I tell you that, BUT, most award winning writers I personally look up tp (austin, nabokov, dickins, olen butler) have only achieved greatness in there later years, and in my age showed "promise" so I am not worried.
as for poetry I have written 15 poems or so that I am quit content with, and it gets better with time.
short stories are just so much fun.
but my issue is with thoughts.. its exhausting, unedited, and just plain unreadable. but, we`ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment