Wednesday, September 28, 2011

untangle me.

I am seduced by feminism.
I am seduced. slowly lured in by the craft of becoming like her.
unknowingly grand, unspokenly poetic.
I am tempted to have girlish talks, to sneak in tubes of lipstick, to magically turn, my short fuzzy lump of hair into something long and magnificent.
I am tempted to be.
within volumes of poetry
of tender, gentle, fine taste.
and cups of overly groomed coffee.
I am tempted to flee.
I am tempted to escape this dead end job in this dead end town, where parasite migrate to rot, where fuck is fucked and shit is spat on. and it`s ungrown green begging for sips of water and glimpses of light.
I am tempted to sip like a girl.
to slick my golden curls
to be, the subject of you`re next, depressing, fall off the deep end, electrically shocking piece of beauty, out pour of poetry.
for you to whisper:
" I have grown over-charmed
with you`r flower-like motion"
but I, am far too ugly.
far to dark, and burgundy.
far too butch and unfree
never a subject, of Gothic poetry
so untangle me.
"she is so lovely
isnt she?"
you say as helen walks past us.
helen: whos beauty is utter and mass destruction
helen: the fire that grew the flames of troy.
why, isnt she lovely..

No comments:

Post a Comment