Wednesday, December 28, 2011

prepare to be told that shit is gay dude.

squash it,
 it is made to be squashed,
but
I will live and write and sing and paint attempting to replicated, am I not a replica?
but isnt that besides this point and almost every other point?
but so be it, I will sing and I will dance and I will not eat any of the things I'd like to eat, nor read the things I'd like to read because I go on wanting to be your aesthetics.
S O C  I E T Y society I will not type the things typed over and over repeatedly although I do, I wont.
because
the fact
that I see it all
all of it
all of the reasons
and small bits
of why,
abolishes hatred.
I love not man or speech more than solitude and silence, and books and fluttering invading music, so:
by all means
be mean
I will not sit
and be
with all my might
and all my precious
stolen time
that I could otherwise spend
drenched in the aesthetics of the world
in the same room as the rot of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment