Monday, December 5, 2011

under the sea.

it is most undeniably terrifing.
I sit side by side
to the worlds most magistic nights
and I could do so little
with my scatterd  kelp
and my little might.
underneath
I am
underneath
so very close
to an end.
and I could see so little
the farther you go in
the less you see.
I am
 here,
so little
 are,
get to be,
here
it is dark
engulfing
unconqured
untaimed
and helplessly
overwhealming
in its wounder.
but now
i think
maybe
I am just a copy
I am just another
carbon
stuck upon another paper
then drafted
so quickly
and carelessly
and once more
it all terrifies me.
here is my aesthetics
here are my ideas
here is I
RAW
and havely
unwanted.
unpopulaited
here is me
crippled
with the weight of attempts
to be ,
beyond
a thing:
mesmerized by living
-as most are-
under the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment