Monday, January 2, 2012

a copy girl.

I want to break.
I have been ungodly
and I want to break.
lonesomely, in bleached, sunlight roomes,
I listen to you.
crumble
weep
on the radio
singing about me
singing to me
I want to break
I want to clutter
and let them all
watch me be
grotesquely small
people at work
purge at me
with their looks
I flutter
in dismay
and now you sing
and when you sing
hardly anyone
ever listens
your sad wide shoulders
kneel towards your guitar
and you weep some more
we are magnificent
in our brief existence
we are rare
and we burn
with unstatic
incredibility
dynamic
fragility
but I am just a copy girl
and your out rotting
in some filthy trailer.
away
singing
away
scattering
away
from me.
I want to break
and when I am broken
my crusts
will put forth
cruel
gruesome
poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment