Saturday, January 7, 2012

less in comprehension.

I am a bit
of an uncomfortable company
and I do not befriend
with ease
my skin is dry at times
and my hair
though I like it most days
is not much to look at
I have troubles
colosal,
pathological
abnormal troubles
comprehending the relations
between numbers
wich ends up makeing me
(in contrary to my usual self inflated
egotistic
pretentious view of my self.)

worthless.

and we are all
grand and magnificent.
in our soft ,sleepless
mornings
rained upon
with forced (or pleasurably devoured)
coffe cups
and morning music
that flutters
and migrates
and conjugates
with morning sky
and we are lost.
I am grand and magnificent
for I am small
for I am not much of a company
for the dryness of my skin
and mostly
for my falling
and weeping on
my being
so much less
than everyone els.

No comments:

Post a Comment