Saturday, February 18, 2012

buckton.

I am as honest as I can be.
because there's only so much that imagination can form
without falling back
on reality.
only in my poetry
that is.
I wish.
right now if I stop to think
of the things I wish most
I wish
non of you could ever read what I write
and non of you could ever read what I read
then I would love everything
homogeneously
because its utter pestilence
to hate all the more
the one thing
I fall back on.
but that isn't how it goes
I will poison my self with others perception
I think
dont you all know
you are born sheerly
the way you can best be.
you want to grow
look within.
but what even am I
I am small
smaller than most of you
and so
so shakeable
your words will mold me
as it is suppose to be.
and instead of being my true form writing the words
I love
and the only words that can make me cry
I will write
whatever pleases you.

No comments:

Post a Comment