Sunday, February 26, 2012

imposed pessimism, pseudo-intellect.

sometimes, some of these youths piss me off.
I am almost 18, my IQ is barely 130,  I fail academically and have read such a small amount of books, I have never gone mad, I have never even been actually suicidal.
I know this to be true: the majority of the world experiences misery, sure its not the glamorous skeptically intellectual sort that grows overruling darkness, its just boredom and disappointment and loneliness.
the majority of the world also pursues happiness, non the less.
the majority of the worlds is the mediocre and unintellectual.
and that is fine, that is all alright, the majority of the world desires miniature, local success, the majority of the world believes in such things.
I dont stand a chance against the unfathomable inconceivable intellect of the worlds greatest skeptics and pessimists that these youths take after these youths who look down on me and anyone els trying to build a life and staggering all the while.
but: isn't it little vain, to call me, naive, stupid, outdated for beleving in a happiness, the majority believes in?
isn't it awfully self inflated to deem me a simpleton and uninformed for believing in a god, the majority believes in.
the human race is beyond flawed.
it has risen and it has fallen and it has done the despicable and the impeccable and since the dawn of time has awaken to build despite breaking down.
and so far that sort of thinking, that sort of building is what has gotten you to the luxury of thinking such darkened thoughts.
think them, I hardly care, just dont impose them upon me, and mock mine.
and I wasn't born to suffer, I wasn't born to die. I was born to live and grow and worship and let live and let be.
I am not half as smart as them. I am not half as miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment