Sunday, March 25, 2012

so it is despite.

near treas grow also
ashes
and many
dont like to think of that
that ashes
can also grow and reproduce
that molds
can reproduce
that the women I fell in love with
I fell in love with
because 
for fifteen minuits in a passenger seat
I saw her soft cotton of a face
curl into a ball
weather and age
and explode into tears
just because
she realizes things.
most people
dont like to think of people like me
most people like to think
that darkness is a condition
and that ashes belong in trashcans
and ashtrays
ashes
grow alongside trees
independently
irreversibly,
and small are my words
swept by sparrows my poetry
and melancholia
my mistress
hardly lets me be
but I exist
as many have and many will
so you cannot paint your world
nothing but trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment