Friday, April 13, 2012

room to burst.

people are very interested in knowing what its like to live
where I live
I suppose there are certain things about it
that are pretty terrible
I mean the doors are more shut
than they are open
but they arent locked
I dont think they are.
my problems arent
about where I live
geographically.
my problems are mostly about
where I thought
how I thought
I lived
and could live
they are about
what is massive within
and on the verge of explosion
and has no room
to burst.
I think I see enough beauty to burn me and today
I'v read
some wise man say
that the more you burn within
the more you glow without
and I hardly see any glow
I burn everyday
and I wether all the more
and my 16 year old stamina
is 18 year old ashes.
I'm sorry I repeat my self
I'm sorry I don say interesting things about
how I'm oppressed
I dont feel oppressed
not by my country
anyways.
my issue is
whatever art and science
and poetry I have
that will grow
into nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment