Sunday, June 17, 2012

maybe the last thing, I dont have to do anything.

I have made a mockery
out of poetry.
little
to no stimulation
out of my own putting down
of words.

there is anger though
and it's large
and I cant contain it into
propriety.
that almost everything taught
to me
still is taught
is false.


you dont have to have many friends
you dont have to have academic
carrer
success
you dont have to
speak loudly
you dont have to laugh much
you can sped most
of your day
not speaking to anyone
if that will stop
the suffocation
which it does
you dont have to write poetry
you dont have to be a poet
if you dont want to.




and I am not afraid at all.
I wont be a poet
and I wont be a scientist
and I wont be a single thing.

you dont have to be a thing
you dont have to be somebody.


No comments:

Post a Comment