Thursday, August 12, 2010

I see you with her, I look closely, I can see it in your eyes, she`s got you, you cant look away from her can you?1

I take a deep breath and approach the two of you talking in the corner, so interested in each other, its like you dont even notice the world around you, I take a deeper breath, I sure as hell didnt sign up for this much pain when I first smoked that cigarette with you..
2

my low cut black cocktail dress, my fancy hair do and, my gallons of perfume , were all a waist, with her in there, i am sure you wouldnt notice me even if I was naked..
3

I dont understand what went wrong, I never wanted to be your friend you know, I always wanted to be more..
4

But now, you with her, you love her, and I am just looking, helplessly..
5

will I ever be good enough?
6

I remember that day, when my double shift had ended, and I was in such a bad mood, I ran out of the restaurant, just to discover that it was raining, my hair became wet, my expansive coat rewind, what a bad night, I thought, I quickly walked to the buss station, and hopped on the buss, I just wanted to get home, and I sat on the seat, you were right next to me, reading your little book, without a care in the world, it was the first time I ever laid eyes on you, I didnt know, you didnt know , you were going to change my life as I know it.
7

my hair droopy, my eyeliner smudged under my eyes, I looked terrible, while you, perfectly still, sitting in your seat, with your golden skin, and your caramel hair.
8

I insistently hated you, fishing in my bag for cigarette, I couldent find any, I turned to you, so angry and humiliated that I had to ask you for some, you look away from your perfect little book and smiled, why did you have to be so nice? now I cant hate you!
9

"sure" you handed me a cigarette and smiled, you lit it, and say" hi, I am mark"
10

god mark, its been five years, I have been IN LOVE WITH YOU for five years, you still cant tell?
11

and now you found her..
12

and i could tell you love her, cause you do that little thing you do whenever you get excited, the whole, ear itching thing..
13

thank you, thank you very much, you have berried me in my dark whole, and simply walked away..
14

and worse of all, I cant even hate you for being so inconsiderate, all I could do is stand back and pretend to be happy for you, you found someone.
15

well mark, I found someone FIVE YEARS AGO!
16

but that someone wont open there eyes and see, that I am right here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment