Monday, December 6, 2010

disny classics..

"tale as old as time" I just discoved that I am , and without exagiration, abseloutly in love with disny music, and not the disgusting new disny I mean the old, "once upon a dream" " beauty and the beast" "I`l make a man out of you" and " a whole new world" theres something about them, thats much like hony, sweet and inriching, also the tales they tell inspire me, though I tend to write about things that are emotinaly exhusting, these emotianly rich, cheerful storys do get to me.
so I decided I will have a new project coming.

I`l draw a charicter of eatch disny movie I watch, and I will write not a review, but a responce story, and in my own way, so bare in mindthat it will be nothing like the original movie but it will be my immpression of it.

I think I will start with alladin, a whole new world.

keep tuned.

ps: I realize that almost NO ONE reads this blog, but I do it for my own perpous.

if I were gay, and I came out on this blog, I am sure no one would know, which is why I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment