Saturday, December 4, 2010

spring

I close my eyes and a lovely image colored with nothing but all the dim shades of  brown is crafted within my brain, I close my eyes and I dream again, a man ,a young man of 20 or so, at the prime of his life, with a fetish a religious relentless belief that he could change the world with nothing but his mere words and his mere dreams.

he sits at the cafe table in which he usually sits, at the spot in which he usually sits, sipping the coffee he usually sips reading the books he more that usually reads.

in his usual ways he inhabited his surroundings, nothing but books, wood, and coffee beans, are his reality, life couldn't possibly be any more than such.
   the door opens and inters this being a being made out of rays of sunshine in his tiny whole of dim browns rays of sunshine are beyond belief.
so he stares he stares restlessly, at these caramel locks and blue ruffles and wide eyes and full rose like lips such beauty must be claimed he stair and stairs, such sight shakes beings, brakes cores of reality leaving  him in utter speechless confusion.
 I love such dreams, I just cannot translate the warmth, the flames, the passion I have within my heart for dreams, into mere words..

No comments:

Post a Comment