Friday, May 27, 2011

ed.

a huge part of being human is being vulnerable.
and I understand that, I do, I know I am suppose to feel less, because I was born less, and I shall die less.
but that dose not mean that I must automatically except being less. having less grades, less intellect, less beauty, less thin-ness.
but so it is.
immense vulnerability, and tons of shame.
a few phrases to describe the scattered existents within , art is an escape, god is an escape, and the art within god is a definite escape.
now, I know god can make anything happen, I understand that.
but I have been, and for centuries, trapped within this.
I had no chance, it clung to me, engrossed it`s self within me since I was a mere child and no matter how far I go how much I succeed, it remains a pulling force etching it`s claw.
I am of so little worth.
and to many, that may be disgusting to say aloud. it may seem as if  I am, well, asking for attention.
but I for one see it as bravery.
I tell the truth, this is how I feel.
and frankly, your attention wouldnt change a thing.
I would still be, of so little worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment