Monday, May 30, 2011

if I were a little fish.

if I were a little fish like you.
perhaps the world would have been a phenomenal place.
if I had flushed my soul within constant dampness
perhaps I would`ve seen nothing but the brightness of her face.
if I had lived within the deep sees and let hope guide my every reluctant step
perhaps I would have enjoyed the sound of  the irregular beats of my own heart.
if I were a little fish, like you
perhaps nothing would stop or start.
If I were a little fish, like so many fish.
perhaps courage would have been a natural act.
perhaps happiness wouldn't be so uncommon.
perhaps I would travel all the great sees
in a great swift, graceful motion.
where I would dance, slumber and dine
and perhaps she would  easily have been mine

No comments:

Post a Comment