Friday, June 3, 2011

Brokeback Mountain.

I lived for you.
when the plane smell of her, and the meaningless curves of her were all I had, I lived for you.
when my child was born, and she was beautiful, and I was not the man she thought I was. I lived for you.
when years passed, I lived for the very remanentas, the very crumbs, slowly scattering, slwoly evaporating, the very thought of you, at the very back of my head. time, time and places and people and everything renewed slowly snatched the overwhelming image of you.but I lived for you. I lived for the blurry memory of your firm hold. I lived for everything wrong we did, because, wrong it was, but it was a reason to live. I lived for the widespread of your shoulders.
but I am getting so much older. and lies have snatched the bits of peace I once had, and all I could ever think of, is you. its you, all I breath, all I live for.
30 years older, the 25 year old you.

No comments:

Post a Comment