Wednesday, November 16, 2011

outweigh.

Comes you between  the pile, the heap of the burned  out flowers of my back yard.
so profound in your glimmer of a cigarette, trapped abundantly between your lips, I watch, that is who I am, I only watch.
you over throw me, chiefly for the reason, you outweigh everything.
you outweigh all the grand, mischievous, manic, intrest stirring individuals I have encountered, you outweigh , my quotes of writes and artists, you outweigh mornings and coffe and the very naive pure possibility they come carrying, you outweigh my quick, quick, deep, and heavy literature.
you outweigh the algebraic equations that stir a fuss within.
you outweigh the earth in its rotations and revolutions, in its dip amongst the milky way.
you outweigh.
so I sit on my porch, you brake throw the dying flowers at your touch, I exaggerate in my scattered poetry, a cirten affection and admiration.
enflamed infatuation, bound to die in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment