Sunday, January 15, 2012

you and rilk.

I am going to be weak for a second here
and completely forget all the doctrines,
forget the critique I have gotten,
forget the things that make me so ordinary
 and mundane
forget my flaws that I clumsily cluster upon so frequintly.
and bring forth this.
I was weak
and I let fall
my might
of strength
and composer
and logic
that stems
out of maturity and
intelligence
that came together to build the tower of a women
that was I.
for you
I let fall
for you and I peddled within
the filthy waters of loss
just for you
you whom
I am very sure
cares not
the slightest of bits
for me
you throw your passion
the flames you were born carrying
the ones people stare at in envy
from the corners of their eyes
and I cary
an almost identical flame in me
for you alone.
because I once heard and I once
was moved
by a man
who made me cry on a plane
when I read his words
for they were true
and hey were ancient
and humble
a man who was dead
before my parents
were even born
but who has grown my self sacrificing flames for you
in saying
that to write
even the most weakest of thoughts
like my thoughts for you
could conjugate to give birth
the most heartaching
of literature.

No comments:

Post a Comment