Monday, February 20, 2012

pioner out of reach.

so there is this boy.
and its funny of me to write this poem
because in all probability,
we will never meet
and this will fade.
but I am just saying
theres this boy who breaks through the terror
i was born with.
around here
in my town
on my streets
in my house
in my room
the ongoing air implies
laugh at love and compatibility.
laugh at dreams and thoughts built
to take its fair run through ears and minds.
but this boy is a lovely alternative
he goes and he reads and he informes himself
and hes a bundel of torches and flames that flickers
in an eyes sight uncomfortable way
and hes funny.
really funny in ways that would make you
feel great
because his jokes
also caress your mind
he is the exact sort of guy
who will
in all probability
build out humanity to seem like its a functioning
moving
remarkable structure.
an unhindered pioneer
coated with joy,
who will never be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment