Sunday, March 11, 2012

eternal summer, and all.

 I am older
and now 
when I write
I dont.

I just think of writing
and the thought suffices 
because actual pen on paper
mediocrity
is the murder 
of the fantacy
that is the idea
of writing
every day I come back 
from school
in the smae
hot
mixed root
of some capitalisim
culture
little spits of green 
and plain ugly
this time 
from 1
to 4 am
is a few hours of 
a personal solitude
and quite esthetics
before the burning clash
of flames
that is others
their conversations 
and schoolwork, immobile.
I am melancholy
dull with hunger
and sleep
and academic
social
failure
I listen to sufjan stevens
bon iver
the antlers
contemporary
tragedy
drenched in the ugliness
the heat
of my town.
I sit in the car, watch the people
I can hardly fathom
burning under eastern sun
and trees lined up neatly
they same endless
as the wind blows through their leafs
I break
daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment