Sunday, April 22, 2012

the ease of respiration is about knowing where you are. and maybe why, if possible.

please
I beg you
with the intensity of the leverage I have given you
over me
because you exist
have a voice
have an ass print
on a couch
somewhere
have passed the earth
have smelled the brees
and the things
you could say
about me
can rattle my insides
to eternity.
please
dont say
I am special
please dont say
my poems
really
'say something'
please
dont stare at me
too closely
dont read my ideas aloud
as if
they had a rewardable life
of their own
I'm really trying
trying lately
to smooth my constantly motional particles
into the comprehension of my place
as a unit
in a unity
I am not a starting
nor an ending
button
dont tell me
other wise
I am a part
of a part
of many parts
that make
the central
strenuous
base.
then I can breath
with unanimous
ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment