Sunday, April 8, 2012

inability

you try to write something or two.
and hardly anything comes out.
and in school
you want to cry all the time
because you fucking love it all
all the physics
oh the physics are just a wonder
and all the biology and the anatomy of things
that make you feel smaller
than anything
that you can curl into your own school uniform
cease into walls
and dis
appear.
and the fact of the matter is people come for chores
to write down diagrams
print them onto their minds then
on paper.
once I held books and I held papers and I grew so much dreams I could let them
slip through my vains burst through the cavities of my body as if I were walking potentials
as if the very ground I walked upon can at once be a tree
if we were to look at it a little harder
and fill its roots with laughter and silent dreams of those unable to speak because to speak is to voice inability.
I grew to shrink into awareness
into consciousness
that my words are too afraid to be laid on paper
and my mind will be scorned for its chaoticness
despite its nectar that is nothing short of fantasy
these are the last few months and I will have a highschool degree as if I hadnt cried in these corners
of what I am and what I want to be
as if I havent laughed at ever wanting to be
as if I hadent hated every speck on the wall and in my locker
as if I hadent loathed what people were trying to make of me
as if I hadent broken down
because I couldnt.
inability.
I cant be
an ordinary,
note taking
tested and graded
student.
and as it will be
death to my sentimentality
some odd 1440 days later
I, in a shinier,
more metal like corner
less friends
more hair
crying of what I am and what I want to be
still absolutely clueless
and incredibly chaotic.
and maybe a tad brilliant.






No comments:

Post a Comment