Tuesday, April 10, 2012

allen's direction home

"How does it feel

To be on your own
With no direction home
Like a complete unknown
Like a rolling stone ?"
its not entirely unusual
the fear
you stand and you think I want to be a gentle soul and i want
 to ease others and hold them,
and rub their shoulders when they cry
and they will cry a lot
and you think I dont want to lead anyone
or be anyone
but only i want to be a vessel and i want
to create and purt forth happiness
but if things were this simple
we would all be good and non of us
would roam in desolation
and non of us would spurt into madness
and non of us would burn each others roots
and make holes for each other to fall in
and then
burn those holes too. 
allen he grows older
and his thick glasses
and his cheep haircut
and his clothes just like any 
other kids cloths
except his face wethers all the more and his cigarets thinner
ill with dreams
how does it feel?
to be on your own.
and me I dont know if I want to be
anything
anymore
I dont know if I want to unravel anything
or weep into anyone
or stand on a stage that we all stand upon and scream my ideas
and hope I mend a thing or two
I dont know if thats anything I want to do
and on quite days
with no direction home
 I dont want to be anything
except in the back of a little book store
reading a book that mend my weakness
like a complete unknown
like a rolling stone.






No comments:

Post a Comment