Monday, May 28, 2012

on the origins of nothing

where did nothing come from
is having nothing a constituent of actually having something
is it parallel to having everything

is nothing everything
is everything nothing
there is nothing
concrete in everything
or nothing

you cant wrap your arms around either
you cant rap your arms around my house
but its there so
maybe there is an end to everything
but our arms arent wide enough


I guess
theres something
pretty healthy
about not having everything
and not having nothing
but simply having
something

you are
were
my something
and now
in this state of
no ground
no actual place
I ma not sure
if I have nothing
or everything
either way
I need to wrap my arms around something
and usually
I like putting them
around
you.

No comments:

Post a Comment